Data and sample access policy
Through the CHRIS portal, local, national, and international research institutes and companies that have a research purpose can apply for access to the samples and data.
This policy sets out the rules and procedures to be followed in accessing data and samples associated with the CHRIS study. In particular:
- Section 1 provides the definitions used for the purposes of this regulation.
- Section 2 describes the governance structure.
- Section 3 describes the type of data included.
- Section 4 describes the different types of access.
- Section 5 describes the rules and procedures for seeking access to samples and data.
- Section 6 and section 7 discuss the provisions on consent, notification, and withdrawal that apply to any application, irrespective of affiliation, seeking access.
Data and samples access policydata-and-sample-access-policy_v2.pdf